Friday, February 23, 2007

Casual Friday

I seem to have surprised everyone today by wearing jeans to work. It is casual Friday, but I think given how relatively casually dress on a daily basis, no one thought I could get much more casual without wearing pajamas to work. Evidently they just don't know me well enough. My boss did a double take - that was worth the whole thing.

I have to say, it is very comfortable to wear jeans and a t-shirt (long sleeve, from a Hillel conference - they shouldn't give them to us if they don't want us to wear them!) and tennis shoes to work. I may have to do it more often.

I'm pretty sure it won't effect my work product, so maybe I can lobby for Casual Wednesday...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit
more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
However just imagine if you added some great images or videos to give
your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and
clips, this website could undeniably be one of the
best in its niche. Awesome blog!

Also visit my website; quick car insurance quote :: trilln.com :
: