We learned several things:
- Living closer to campus might be nice for students, but isn't so nice if you want to be a landlords.
- Polka dots all over the walls leading up to the second floor entrance may only be a nice idea if it's not the owner's apartment.
- There are many versions of the alcohol periodic table that also tells you how to contruct various drinks.
- Pool tables and ping pong tables are popular in dining rooms of college students.
- Too many people paint over wood trim for no good reason.
- A queen-size bed will take up most of the space in the largest bedroom in nearly all the apartments we saw.
- A house that costs $125,000 more than another, really is a lot nicer than its less expensive counterpart.