Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Not a Chalet

I checked into my third hotel in three days. It's a non-descript place in the middle of Tiberius. The manager gave me the key and said we have a lovely room for you with a view of the lake. Ok. He doesn't know I've spent the last two nights in chalets and so I'm convinced that my perspective of lovely may not be different than his.

I got in the elevator which was no larger than a phone booth. It didn't lurch much and whoever was pulling the wires at the bottom was doing a pretty good job.

I open the door and fine a regular hotel room. I'm not complaining at all. The bathroom looked clean as did the sheets on the bed. The couch is also set up as a bed. I think that this is probably the way the student rooms are set up, in which case I'm not sure where they have any room for their suitcases. There is very little extraneous floor space.

I looked out the window to see my lake view. I could see the lake. after first looking at the litter strewn on the roof and yards of the buildings immediately in front of mine. If my room is lovely, I'm nervous to think what kind of rooms the participants and the rest of our staff have....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are REALLY roughing it! I hope you didn't have to build-your-own-bathroom-shower once you finally got settled in to your hotel......

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as
exactly the same nearly very often inside case you
shield this increase.

Review my web-site - truck driver insurance (cheapcarinsurance.jamescitycomputer.com)