Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The day after

It's not everyone who has the opportunity to be awake at 4am for no good reason. But 5 hours of sleep is about what I averaged in Israel on a good night, so I figure why mess with a good thing.

I'm back. Since I just dropped Ronnie off at the airport on Thursday night, in some ways, it feels like I've only been gone a long weekend. I'm sure that will change when I go into the office.

Things I miss: that the stop lights in Israel add a yellow light to the red when they're about to turn green, and that the green lights starts flashing when it's about to turn red.

Straw poll - should I keep the blog going? (Mom, you can only vote once!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
Your mom shared your blog with me after we had a conversation about your trip and a kid I know who went on birthright and now made aliyah-20 yrs. old. I loved reading it--you have a terrific sense of humor. The titles were also great. Please continue it. What else do you have to do in the middle of the night? Laundry??
I totally agree about the white pants and colored & strange undies!

Anonymous said...

Keep the lentils in the bowl and keep the bowl in the blog......