Monday, August 21, 2006

Blogger Break

Camp Ramah (Darom) here I come. Little, if any cell phone reception, Unreliable internet and mosquitos the size of your head - what more could I ask for other than a week in Clayton, Georgia?

In case you were thinking that Clayton just a small town nearly three hours from the closest major city, you'd be correct. Which means, it's gonna be a long day!

And did I mention that I have 58 small alarm clocks in my luggage that we're giving to staff? TSA is going to have a field day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own site and want to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thank you!

Feel free to visit my web page - cheap auto insurance in jacksonville florida