Saturday, August 12, 2006

Randomness

I've spent the last week recovering from finally watching Lost and getting back to Television Without Pity. Mimi told me that the Dharma food is manufactured by Widemore Industries. And thank you to whoever told me it was Portuguese. And I also learned that Kelvin, the man that turned Sayid into a torturer, was also the guy in the hatch with Desmond. And....

I've heard, from several sources this past week, opinions which suggest I spend too much time blogging about bathrooms. And yet, you still read, and so I will continue to write about them, when appropriate.

Wedding Crashers - funny movie.

The Tent, by Margaret Atwood - a brilliant book. It's unbelievably short and yet I didn't finish it before it was due (and someone else had it on hold so I couldn't renew it - damn). And if you haven't read Oryx and Crake yet, you should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is excellent, as well as the content!



Feel free to visit my web-site: Commercial Auto Insurance Companies
(Cheapcarinsurance.Jamescitycomputer.Com)