Friday, January 05, 2007

11:30pm at Shaare Tzedek, yesterday

I actually only got the hospital for the closing act. Someone else went at 8:30pm with a student and a staff person, both of whom had different presenting issues. By the time I got there, my primary role was to find water for the student, and then to find pants for him. He hurt his knee and it was bandaged up so much, that he couldn't put his jeans back on. So the nurse sent me to look through their closets. It was only strange in that no one asked me what I was doing rummaging through piles of smocks, shirts, laundry bags (I really should have taken one of those) and sheets, before someone finally helped me find a pair of xxl pajama bottoms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this article.

It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Feel free to surf to my page: commercial insurance