Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Parking Lot Guy

First, I should say, I have no voice. I am barely able to whisper, except for the times when I am. I couldn't see the people on the other end of the conference calls I had yesterday, but I'm pretty sure they were making fun of me everytime I tried to speak.

Today I had a meeting across town. Every other time I've had to drive to this particular building, I've gotten lost and been late. Today, I didn't get lost, nor was I late. I pulled into the parking garage and the guy says, 'Where are you going?" I tried to answer, and eventually he understood what I was trying to say. When he handed me the parking ticket, he said, Refuah Sh'laima (Get Well). Only in Israel.

The other thing I can do in Israel is catch up on all of the shows I don't watch (and probably wouldn't watch) in the US. Like Stargate SG-1, and Dark Angel. And old seasons of The Apprentice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable info you supply to your
articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly. I am quite certain I'll be told plenty of new stuff proper here!
Good luck for the following!

Have a look at my website ... comparing automobile insurance