Thursday, September 28, 2006

10 days of sleepiness

Usually, between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, I try and stop drinking coffee in preparation for fasting and doing without 20 oz of caffeine each morning. There are a lot of us out there who do this, or so I've heard, and you would think that giving up coffee for a mere 10 days wouldn't be difficult.

And it's not, except that it's part of my daily routine, and it's the changing of the routine that's more difficult than giving up the actual coffee. I know, I could get decaf, but somehow I'm convinced that it won't taste as good.

This afternoon I decided to switch to Crystal Light Raspberry Ice. There is absolutely no danger of that becoming a routine. The water at work isn't really cold enough to make this taste anything better than something with just slightly more flavor than water (there's probably a good Navaho word for that).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

my web blog; home and car insurance quotes