Saturday, May 13, 2006

42 hours and counting

I'm leaving for Israel for two months in 42 hours. Well, that's when the flight leaves. Before that, I have to get downtown to the train, and then take a 3 hour train ride to Newark to arrive 4 hours before my flight. You gotta love international travel.

And I thought that maybe I would blog my way through the experience. And the folks at lunch today thought it was a good idea. And really, I'm going to be gone for a long time, and the short conversations I'll invariably have will let you know I'm having a good time, but probably give you no other real details of my trip.

Those of you that know me well will also know that at least some of what you will read will be embellished by small details that will seem confabulated, and they may be. But you're used to that, right?

No comments: