Monday, May 15, 2006

The Morning of....

It's 5:30am and I wish I could say that I'm excited about the 18 hours of traveling that lies ahead. And really, the traveling will be fine. It's the 8am arrival in Israel that will be the end of me. I'm not someone who is able to often enjoy the gift of sleep while flying, and the stress of that alone keeps me awake.

In the end, I packed in just my rolling duffel bag. I either forgot something that I'll remember as soon as I get on the train, or I'm just that good. The duffel bag weighs 48 pounds and my backpack checks in at "really heavy". Putting it on the scale would be bad for morale.

I'm not sure how long it will take to get the internet access set up in Israel, but until then....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have very nice lips.

An Admirer

Anonymous said...

http://andreahoffman.com/ Whoa.


A Weirded-Out Admirer