Sunday, May 21, 2006

In case you were wondering...

Cappuccino flavored gum is not all it's cracked up to be. I think I'm going to donate the rest of my box to the Coffee Museum (conveniently located at 800 Eighth Street, NW in DC. Go to the 6th floor and ask for Dennis, the curator and coffee savant, and tell him I sent you.)

I know everyone wants funny student (or staff) stories, and I do have them, trust me. I'm just not sure how to relate them without giving away too much identifying information (to protect the not-so-innocent). On Friday nights, we usually do a staff oneg after the student programming is over. This past week, we asked everyone to introduce themselves and let us know what their nicknames were. Some of the nicknames were: Rambo, Boreka, Shaniqua, Bones, Corky, Tel Aviva, Gorgeous, and Sparkie. Their parentally given names are (not in the same order): Mindy, Aviva, Ruthie, Jay, Kim, Rebecca, Ur and Sherrie. If you can correctly match the their given names to the nicknames, I'll send you a box of Capuccino flavored gum.

No comments: