Sunday, May 14, 2006

T minues 28 and counting

I made a list of all the stuff I should pack. It's not really a very long list. I tend to pack light in the first place, but I'm not sure if packing for 2 months is the same as packing for 3 weeks. I'm not sure how or why it would be different, but I just know I'm going to get there and remember that I didn't bring whatever it is that I only use once every 5 weeks....

On a good note, I did, for the first time since I don't know when, remember to order a vegetarian meal for the flight. I'm positive that I'm more excited by the fact that I remembered than I'm going to be by the meal itself. And I've got my homeopathic jetlag remedy. They really do work if you remember to take them.

I spoke with Esther this morning (my co-conspirator/partner in Israel) who reminded me that while I can let everyone in on my observations, I can't write anything that's going to get me (or anyone associated with the reason for my being in Israel) in trouble or embarrass anyone. I'm pretty sure I can avoid embarrassing anyone and I'm going to really try and stay out of trouble....

No comments: