Sunday, May 28, 2006

My new favorite juice

It's not so easy to find juice without added sugar here unless its' fresh oj, which I don't like. But then I found Kiwi-Pear juice. It tastes like a cross between juice and a smoothie. I first tried the small bottle, then went to the one-liter bottle, and tonight I went to the grocery store and bought the two-liter bottle. I also noticed cactus-apple juice. It was only sold it one-liter bottles, so I decided not to be quite that adventurous. Mainly, until I'm convinced that they've taken out the cactus spikes, I think I should hold off on that experience.

Two more buses leave tomorrow night, and then we'll have only four left until the next round. I know I shouldn't say anything until they leave, but so far, so good. Once they four leave later this week, we'll have 15 buses done, and 20 to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a Granny Smith apple juice in a carton there with a slight bit of carbonation that's to DIE for!