Sunday, June 25, 2006

Eilat or bust

I actually have a lot to do today before I head to the airport, including a stops at Hebrew U, a grocery store, and a meeting in Gedera. I'm not really sure where that is, and I should probably find that on a map before I start driving....

I got a call before 8am today letting me know that I should just keep my rental car and park it for three days rather than return it and pick up another. Ok. I'm hoping at some point I also get confirmation of our flights and hotel. I'm not worried, and there's not really a worst case scenario....

The good news, is that along with himself, Ronnie is bringing two very important things. CDs for the driving (better late than never), and his laptop. I'm hoping that his laptop will allow me to finally watch the last two episodes of Lost. The laptop I'm using won't read the disc!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which CD's will you be lisening to now?